Urethane Snow Plow Cutting Edges
Experience longer-lasting and more efficient snow plowing with Uniflex’s 96″ Urethane Snow Plow Blades, the ultimate alternative to traditional materials like rubber. Urethane snow plow blades outperform rubber counterparts by offering up to 5 times the useful life, ensuring a more cost-effective and sustainable solution.
Extended Lifespan: Uniflex’s urethane snow plow blades are built to last, providing unparalleled durability. With up to 5 times the useful life compared to rubber blades, they reduce the frequency of replacements, saving you time and money.
Vibration Dampening: Polyurethane construction offers exceptional vibration dampening properties, resulting in a quieter and smoother snow plowing experience. Say goodbye to the noise and discomfort associated with traditional materials.
Surface Preservation: Urethane snow plow blades not only clear snow effectively but also protect the surface being plowed. They prevent damage to the underlying surfaces, ensuring a longer life for the areas you maintain.
Uniflex’s 96″ Urethane Snow Plow Blades are the ideal choice for those seeking to optimize their snow plowing operations. Upgrade to these superior blades for extended durability, reduced noise, and surface preservation.
Color: Black, red, and blue (others available for custom orders)
Shipping: Snow plow cutting edges 96″ and over ship freight. All others ship UPS Ground. Shipping quotes will be provided before checkout in the “Items/Cart” section. Simply enter your address with ZIP code and live shipping rates will be provided.
- Commercial plowing applications such as with airports, roadways, walkways, and parking lots. Used with larger commercial plowing equipment including trucks and large commercial vehicles.
- Residential plowing applications such as driveways and sidewalks. Used with ATVs, UTVs, tractors, and trucks.
All of our snow plow blades are universal and can easily be installed on any bolt pattern. Please see mounting instructions below.
- Remove old cutting edge from snow plow.
- Lay the old blade on the new blade and trace the hole pattern onto the new blade using a marker. A general rule of thumb is to leave about the thickness of your blade sticking out below as the cutting edge. This is only a recommendation.
- Drill holes in the new blade with the traced bolt pattern.
- Attach the new blade to the plow with the old blade overtop to act as support (highly recommended). You can also use large washers as support instead.
- For extended use, when the blade wears, you can flip it 180 degrees and use the other side. You can also redrill the bolt pattern so that the wear strip moves downward.
Advantages of Polyurethane Snow Plow Blades
- Better sliding abrasion resistance when compared to rubber cutting edges
- Elastic and helps protect surface from damage
- Absorbs vibrations which reduces noise
- Easy Installation
- Reversible for double useful lifespan
- Downtime is reduced because of extended service life.
- Versatile and customizable upon request. We can make any size and color.
- Cost effective alternative to rubber