Urethane Snow Plow Cutting Edges
Polyurethane material snow plow blades are a longer lasting alternative when compared to traditional materials such as rubber. When compared to rubber snow plow blades, urethane snow plow blades can have up to 5 times the useful life. Polyurethane also provides vibration dampening and surface saving abilities. This helps reduce noise and preserve the surface that is being plowed.
Color: Black, red, and blue (others available for custom orders)
- Commercial plowing applications such as with airports, roadways, walkways, and parking lots. Used with larger commercial plowing equipment including trucks and large commercial vehicles.
- Residential plowing applications such as driveways and sidewalks. Used with ATVs, UTVs, tractors, and trucks.
All of our snow plow blades are universal and can easily be installed on any bolt pattern. Please see mounting instructions below.
- Remove old cutting edge from snow plow.
- Lay the old blade on the new blade and trace the hole pattern onto the new blade using a marker. A general rule of thumb is to leave about the thickness of your blade sticking out below as the cutting edge. This is only a recommendation.
- Drill holes in the new blade with the traced bolt pattern.
- Attach the new blade to the plow with the old blade overtop to act as support (highly recommended). You can also use large washers as support instead.
- For extended use, when the blade wears, you can flip it 180 degrees and use the other side. You can also redrill the bolt pattern so that the wear strip moves downward.
Advantages of Polyurethane Snow Plow Blades
- Better sliding abrasion resistance when compared to rubber cutting edges
- Elastic and helps protect surface from damage
- Absorbs vibrations which reduces noise
- Easy Installation
- Reversible for double useful lifespan
- Downtime is reduced because of extended service life.
- Versatile and customizable upon request. We can make any size and color.
- Cost effective alternative to rubber